Pest Control In Compton, CA
Compton is a city in southern Los Angeles County, situated south of downtown Los Angeles. Compton is one of the oldest cities in the county, becoming the eighth city to incorporate on May 11, 1888.
This piece of history is under constant threat from pests. Compton is a breeding ground for pests due to the many abandoned buildings and lack of city services. Compton's pest population has been rising in recent years, with rats, cockroaches, and fleas being some of the most common pests.
If you live or own a business locally, Los Angeles County pest control services offered by Excel Pest Management are your first line of defense against these critters.
Established in 2017, Excel Pest Management provides high-quality, affordable pest control services to the Compton community. We offer various services such as residential and commercial pest control and more.
We're value-driven and service orientated so you can live your life pest-free. Call us for your free quote today.
Residential Pest Control In Compton
As earlier stated, the pest issue in Compton is aggravated by the number of abandoned buildings. These provide perfect harborage for pests and allow them to breed and multiply unchecked.
Some of the pests locally found include:
- Rats: These rodents are known to cause property damage and spread diseases. They're also very difficult to get rid of on your own as they reproduce quickly and are resistant to many elimination strategies.
- Cockroaches: These pests aren't only a nuisance but can also trigger allergies and asthma attacks in some people. They spread diseases such as E. coli and salmonella.
- Fleas: These blood-feeding pests can make your pets miserable and can also infest your home. They're hard to eliminate on your own and their populations grow and spread quickly.
- Mice: Like rats, mice are hard to eliminate and cause property damage. They're also known to spread diseases.
- Termites: These wood-destroying pests are a homeowner's worst nightmare. They're not only difficult to get rid of but can cause extensive damage to your property if left unchecked.
Despite all the dark and dreary things said about pests, they can be controlled and eliminated. The first step is reaching out to a residential pest control firm like Excel Pest Management.
At Excel Pest Management, we understand that every infestation is different. We tailor our services to your needs. We'll inspect the interior and exterior of your home, including entry points, hot spots, and tight spaces. Our inspection process is thorough and detailed to provide you with the best possible solution. After the inspection, using Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques, we'll eliminate the pests in your home. We offer monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly service plans that come with a 30-day guarantee.
So, call Excel Pest Management today for all of your Compton pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In Compton
As an entrepreneur, you take great pride in your business. Whether you're just starting or have been in business for years, the last thing you want is pests.
- Damage your inventory
- Make your customers and employees sick
- Cause structural damage to your building
- Give your business a bad reputation
- Leave you open to lawsuits
- Lead to fines and charges from the government
You can't afford to let pests ruin your business. The best way to protect your business is by investing in commercial pest control services.
Your business is your bread and butter. So, you can't afford to take chances when it comes to its protection. That's why we offer same-day pest control as well as emergency services. This way, you can get rid of the pests and get back to business.
At Excel Pest Management, we're big enough for any job but small enough to care. Call us today for your free no-obligation quote.
How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Compton
Bed bugs are undoubtedly one of the most annoying pests. They're small, reddish-brown insects that feed on the blood of humans and animals.
These pests can be found anywhere there are people, including homes, hotels, motels, shelters, and transportation hubs.
They can also be found in other places that people frequent, such as movie theaters, libraries, and office buildings. Bed bugs are experts at hiding and can be found in cracks and crevices in walls, floors, and furniture.
Some of the ways through which you can get rid of these pesky pests include:
- Cleaning and decluttering your home
- Washing all your bedding in hot water
- Vacuuming regularly
- Sealing cracks and crevices
- Avoid buying second-hand items
- Limit your stays in hotels and motels
If you suspect that you have bed bugs, contact your nearest bed bug control company.
At Excel Pest Management, we understand how annoying and frustrating bed bugs can be. Our pest management professionals are highly trained and experienced in eradicating these pests. We'll inspect your home, identify the infestation, and develop a treatment plan.
Why DIY Cockroach Treatments Often Fail In Compton
Roaches are one of the most widespread pests in Compton. These insects are usually dark brown or black and have long antennae. They're also known to be fast runners and good at hiding.
Cockroaches are attracted to:
- Dirty environments
- Food sources
They're also known to spread disease, so it is important to get rid of them as soon as possible. Some of the DIY methods people use to eliminate cockroaches include:
- Boric acid
- Cockroach traps
- Diatomaceous earth
These methods might work for a while, but they're not long-term solutions. This is due to:
- Roaches are immune to certain chemicals.
- They quickly adapt to their environment.
- They reproduce rapidly.
- They're good at hiding.
The only recommended and effective method of getting rid of cockroaches is with expert pest control services.
At Excel Pest Management, we understand how to get rid of cockroaches quickly and efficiently. We'll also give you tips on keeping them away for good. Contact us today for your free no-obligation consultation.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.