Experienced Pest Control Services In Long Beach, CA
Long Beach is a beautiful coastal city and port in Southern California. However, our warm weather and sunny beaches attract more than just tourists. A wide variety of pests thrive in our hot, humid climate and are always searching for ways to invade your property. Protect your Long Beach home or business from pests of all shapes and sizes by turning to the trusted pest control professionals here at Excel Pest Management. With over 25 years of combined pest control experience, we are the right choice for all of your residential and commercial pest control needs. Reach out to us today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In Long Beach, CA
When pests enter your Long Beach home, they’re not only a threat to your property, but also to your family. The most effective way to combat residential pest problems is with professional home pest control services from Excel Pest Management. Our residential pest control process begins with a detailed inspection of your home. After the inspection, we’ll treat your home for existing pest threats and apply treatments to prevent new pests from invading. At Excel Pest Management, we provide excellent treatments that are safe for your family but tough on pests. Contact our experienced technicians today for more information about all of the home pest control services we have to offer.
Commercial Pest Control In Long Beach, CA
Pests are a significant threat to the success of your Long Beach business. In addition to damaging property and contaminating your products, pests can also drive away your customers and give your business a bad name. To protect your property, customers, employees, and reputation from the threat of pests, turn to Excel Pest Management. We’re ready to design an excellent treatment plan based on the needs of your commercial property. Don’t wait for pests to invade your Long Beach business and threaten your reputation. Instead, partner with the professionals at Excel Pest Management for commercial pest control solutions you can trust.
Three DIY Bed Bug Control Methods Long Beach Residents Should Avoid
Bed bugs are small, reddish-brown insects that feed on human blood. Over the past two decades, they have become a significant problem for home and business owners alike. Bed bugs are not dangerous, but they can still cause many problems, including restlessness, frustration, and a lack of sleep. When it comes to controlling bed bugs, some methods are more effective than others. Unfortunately, DIY bed bug control strategies are often a waste of time, money, and effort. Below are three ineffective DIY bed bug control methods Long Beach residents should avoid.
- Baking Soda: This method is supposed to dehydrate bed bugs and eventually eliminate them. However, baking soda is not absorbent or abrasive enough to penetrate a bed bug’s shell.
- Over-The-Counter Pesticides: Bed bugs are resistant to most forms of conventional pesticides. Instead of eliminating bed bugs, applying pesticides in the wrong places and amounts can cause health issues for your family.
- Boiling Water: This method involves pouring boiling water over areas where bed bugs are present. While this may take care of a few bed bugs, it won’t get rid of your infestation. Bed bugs hide inside furniture and walls, making this method ineffective.
The most effective way to put an end to bed bugs is with the help of the skilled pest professionals here at Excel Pest Management. We have the experience and equipment needed to eliminate your bed bug infestation at its source.
Is Your Long Beach Home In Need Of Pro Ant Control?
Ants are small insects found in Long Beach and throughout the United States. They are one of the most common pests found in and around homes and are known for being a major nuisance to homeowners. Depending on the species of ant in your home, ants can range from being a mild irritant to a threat to your health and property. Ants typically build their nests outdoors, often near Long Beach homes. However, when ants are out foraging for food, they often find their way into our homes. If ants manage to invade your residential property, it’s important to contact the professionals at Excel Pest Management for excellent ant control solutions. The best way to determine if your Long Beach home needs professional ant control is to identify signs of ant activity. Keep an eye out for the following signs of ant activity in your residential property:
- Look around the perimeter of your home for ant nests. Ants rarely build their nests indoors, instead, they build them close to residential structures.
- Check your food and pantry items for ants. These tiny insects contaminate food items by crawling into leftovers, stored pantry goods, and other accessible food sources.
- Watch out for live ants crawling around your home. Scout ants identify food sources and bring information about where that food source is back to their colonies. A trail of ants crawling across your countertops is a telltale sign of an ant infestation.
If ants are living in or around your Long Beach home, the professionals here at Excel Pest Management can help. We’re ready to defend your home against a wide range of pests, including ants. Give us a call today for more details about our professional ant control services.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.